IT Desktop Support
- Provide quick and courteous support for users with regards to incidents and IT Help Desk requests.
- Support, install and configure operating systems (PC/MAC);
- Imaging and backup/restore of clients PC’s and Server files
- Manage network security, VPN, firewall and related network devices.
- Configure and troubleshoot equipment for the local and wide area networks (LAN & WAN)
- Support, install and configure operating systems; and computer images.
- Document procedures related to the configuration of the work station, application installation, and cell phone setup.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in the configuration/installation/troubleshooting of Windows XP, Windows 7 - 10,MS Server 2003-2012, MS Office 2003to 2013, Mac OS.
- Intermediate knowledge in mobile smartphones, iPhone, Galaxy, Blackberry, etc., and printers.
- Experience with Adobe products (CS6)
- Experience with computer/server hardware modification and installation.
- College (CEGEP) diploma in IT or related field
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience
- Microsoft Specialist Certification in a current version of Windows is preferred
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- A+ Certification would be an asset
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com