Administrative Assistant in Logistics
- Working closely with the existing Account Managers and other members of the Logistics team, the person in this role will be responsible for various front and backend activities in the logistics chain for major accounts.
- Some of what you will do:
- Complete the build of customer item and SKU data within our information system to allow for EDI transmissions to be entered
- System entry of new orders via EDI 850 and review of allocation after entry
- Prepare customer order files –printing Pick tickets, customer distros, packing lists.
- Complete customer order files including adding PODs and other required documents provided by 3PL transaction reports and the filing of completed folders.
- Assist account managers with the preparation of orders for 3PL warehouses during peak periods.
- Review of Non-Compliance reports and the gathering of documents to support the review process
- Prepare invoices for all freight billings.
- Account Manager for smaller customers.
- Back up within the department for account managers
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position including Customer service, Accounting or Logistics.
- Very detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of Momentis and EDI a major asset
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org